The Club Savvy Card invites you to the following exclusive services:
- Breakfast at any of the following restaurants during your stay
- 2F Four Seasons / Teppan Breakfast 7:00-9:30
(Specialiy complimentary for Club Savvy guests)
- - 1F Sailfish cafe
- / Breakfast Buffet 6:30-10:00
/ American Breakfast 10:00-11:00
- 2F Irodori / Japanese Set Meal 7:00-9:30
- Lunch at the following restaurant during your stay
- 1F Sailfish cafe
/ World Lunch Buffet 12:00-14:30
- Tip Top
/ Okinawa Soba 11:00-14:00 (3/16~5/31)
/ Japanese Set Meal 12:00-14:00
* Lunch is available until previous day of departure.
- Selected Marine,Dolphin,and Field Programs at free or special prices during your stay
- The list of programs for Club Savvy
- Club Savvy guests are entitled to make advanced reservations
at the Marine Information after check-in.
Any reservation requests by phone are not acceptable.
* Programs are subject to cancellations due to weather and sea conditions.
* Each guest is able to make reservations for up to two menu at once.
* For more than the second time for specific menus, charge will be applied.
- Yamada Onsen during your stay : 6:00-10:00 / 13:00-Midnight
（Departing day: until 11:00）
* Closed every Thursday during 9:30-15:30 for regular intensive cleaning.
* Preschool children are requested to bathe by 9:00pm.(Last Admission : 8:30pm)
- Access to Club Savvy Lounge during your stay : 6:30-24:30
(Departing day: until 11:00)
- Cocktail at Club Savvy Lonnge
- Treatment menu at Thalassotherapie Salon (poolside) available at 10% discount.
*Club Savvy Card will be given at check-in.
*Changes in Club Savvy services may occur after April 1st, 2017.